Hooff Specialty Risk Advisors places insurance for some of the most unique and creative restaurants in the southeast. Our clients have a lot to consider when reviewing their annual insurance portfolios, and we are here to help. Restaurants are created by people with a dream, and we want to help to insure that dream remains in tact.
Here are the offerings we can provide, but are not limited to:
- Property Insurance – Financial protection for a restaurant’s property ruined or damaged in an insurable event such as a fire or theft.
- General Liability Insurance – Financial protection for injuries of patrons while on your premises.
- Liquor Liability Legal Insurance – This can help pay legal expenses and claims brought on by customers who may be injured by an individual who was drinking in your establishment.
- Spoilage Coverage – Payment for perishables that are destroyed by power outages or other insurable events.
- Employment Practices Liability – Protects against lawsuits for employee complaints which can reach from sexual harassment to discrimination.
- Equipment Breakdown Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Business Continuation Insurance
We also have the capability to tailor the coverage to meet the needs of your establishment, from Fine Dining to Assault/Battery endorsements.